Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Refresh and adjustment

Time to refresh and adjust my goals in this blog. Customer support or customer care are important roles in any organization. But why one need to support his customers? Aren’t your products good enough or easy to maintain?  Why taking care of them?
Customer Success is not just a buzz words, trend or a fashionable words to rebrand your organization. It is an approach.

Customer Success has its roots in the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) companies, which defined new market verticals.  It appears that non technology companies have embraced such model into their operations. Instead of just sealing a product or a solution to the customer and then waiting for the calls to arrive, organizations need to listen to the customer needs and teach (or should I say educate) how to use the products (or service in SaaS approach) to improve his business and well-being.
In that spirit, I needed to re-invent myself, re brand my product. Keeping the same with a twist. Something that will represent me better.
So more or less the same, with updated wording. But still, I'm an old school… like the direct interaction with people, guiding and instructing. Prefer a white board over a power point with all the animation. Old school, therefore the blackboard and chalk.

 older vs newer

No comments:

Post a Comment