Saturday, December 31, 2016

I’m building my web site

I’m building my web site. I could have asked (or pay) someone that knows what to, but I think it is for the best that I will try it myself, as it is going to showcase my services.
The idea behind COMITNET is to bring my skillset in Communication, IT (& IS) and networking, that in one word is known as Cyber. This with unambiguous working approach of total commitment to my customer success.
So, the services that I’m offering are all related to Cyber. Training, Project & Program Management, Integration of NOC and SOC solution as well as IT and IS systems.
For the time being I will use my blog as the main source for info sharing and to my services portal. In the meantime, here is a glance of the website design… 


No comments:

Post a Comment