Wednesday, February 7, 2018

My students have built SIEM

Some three months back I have formed a new course, known as the name "Cyber Developer". I have set sail for this project with Tsofen, an Israeli NGO that is working to elevate young Israelis Arabs assisting them to find their first job in the growing high-tech industry. I was responsible for the cyber aspects of the training as well as defining the content of the project which the students are going to struggle with.

Taking the role of a potential customer I have asked them to develop for me a system that will work like a SIEM.
Divided into workgroups the students have practiced all roles that are involved in the development cycle. the students have defined all the required components, designed, researched, code it and tested it. The product is going to be revealed to some industry leaders next week... 

No comments:

Post a Comment