Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Zendesk CRM benchmark kickoff

As I have mentioned Confucius in one of the first posts [here], it was quite obvious that I will select “Zendesk” CRM [www.zendesk.com] as my first test case.



I have started googling the for “why using zendesk” and noticed that at the first 6(!) pages all results were linked to Zendesk’s web site. All accept two: a 3 years old “Hacker news” bad comment that “ZenDesk don't love their users“ [here] and “Planbox” advising why should one use this application [here].

With those two conflicting posts I have decided to test this cloud based service, think of it as SaaS.
So I have created myself a 30 days trial account to test it myself, hoping that this time period will be enough to asses it. 

Test results will be posted in the CRM benchmarking page [here]

No comments:

Post a Comment