Thursday, December 19, 2013

Quest continues - How you can tell that your service (support) is the best there is?

I have started a discussion on LinkedIn <here – if youregister to the group> how one can tell that an organization has the best support that is available. The responses indicate that we are still “inside the box”, all thinking the same. Conducting surveys, meeting with customers and having the organization ISO certified.  Although this blog written by an old school supports, but hey, I can look (or think) out of the box once in a while.
The questioners that most of us conducting, at this time of the year, are designed to reveal the obvious for us, we have a good support in general, the two dissatisfied customers, which already complain against the representative attitude, will fill the survey in the same manner. Nothing is new. It is the same story all over again.
Once upon a time, when i was working as Technical instate (check my profile), I had a series of session with Tier1 customer in the US. I have met my contact sometime after the training, and told him that checking the CRM, I can see that they are “suffering”. I can see allot of cases and complaints about stability and lack of support etc’. Nonsense he said, that the best product ever and support is prompt and accurate. The explanation that I have got for this dissonance “company policy”.
So with such company policy, the surveys, in my point of view will not be much reliable.

What i have in mind that need to be done, in order to know that I give the best support, to check relevant forums, learning what the silent majority has to say about my performance, service or products.

No comments:

Post a Comment